Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bad Week

Another tedious week has yet past again but this week seemed somehow more stressful than the previous week… I think I’m getting old… Kept forgetting to post here… O well, actually I was busy trying to level up in Maple…

Now let’s see… Hmm… I slept for only about 3 hours plus everyday for the past week caused I’m like busy doing school stuffs, homework, project, etc. Except for Monday, I went to watch “L Change The World”~ It’s nice but not as unpredictable as Death Note 1 & 2…

And because of the lack of sleep, I happily rolled down the stairs and the following day, somehow tripped and fall after numerous attempts of trying to jump over 150 cm for standing board jump… Although it was more of a “floor” than a “board”… So sad… :’( I can’t jump over my height… :’(

And I failed my E Maths Common Test, *Sigh*… But I passed my A Maths Common Test, and I failed my English Compre and I’m sure that I’m going to find out that I have failed more subjects next week… Life’s Terrible…

Life is terrible. I had been doing tons of Maths homework for the past week till I’m going bonkers… I’ll probably end up dreaming about Maths sooner or later… -.-

... ...

And D.Gray Man is so cool~ So nice... Pity it's only showed once a week... T.T








Allen's Crown Clown

。。。 。。。

依林的书还要多久才会出呢?依林姐唱的“Kiss Me”很好听哦~!
正在耐心的等待《爱的练习语》的到来~



... ...

And a video my friends and I did for a Social Studies Project...

No comments:

Post a Comment