Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fight!

Fight! The first word from D.Gray Man’s new opening song. I’m officially a fan of D.Gray Man now. XD This is the first anime that I like without any recommendations. It has been weeks since I last posted, as usual, getting myself to do anything but to post. Yay! D.Gray Man rocks~!

The last week back at the chalet, I missed one episode of D.Gray Man on television. Luckily, I managed to find it on youtube. That was the week when D.Gray Man had a new opening and ending song. So sad I missed it. Not like I didn’t want to watch it but the screen is too blurred.

Do I like Jolin less now? I don’t know. All I know is that I’m decorating this blog with the same enthusiasm as the period when I’m crazy over Jolin. Oh well, I promised myself not to let the craziness of Jolin to died down so I ain’t going to let it happen.


Hmm… I don’t like typing Chinese that much anymore… My Chinese teacher had made me develop a fear for Chinese after doing so many Chinese papers. Now who is the one who said, “Practice makes perfect”?



VS

No comments:

Post a Comment