Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jolin Blogging About Singapore~!

Taken From Jolin’s Blog: http://www.ilovesuper.com/blog/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=152&blogId=1:


微服出巡!哈
04/25/2008

哈嚕~


公主今天到新加坡囉~
明天要跟吳念真導演在新加坡宣傳台灣美麗的觀光景點與小吃,所以我們今天就提前到新加坡啦!

因為班機班次的關係,忙裡偷閒的有一個空檔的時間,新加坡好熱鬧喔!所以我們突然決定乾脆到街上逛逛吧,哈哈!而且公主今天真的是微服出巡喔!只穿了自己的輕便服裝就上街去了,雖然還是被很多人認出來,但大家好像都被我們嚇到了,一直在猜那個是不是蔡依林啊?呵呵,是啦!如果你今天有在烏節路上看到一個跟我很像的女孩在逛街的話,真的就是蔡依林喔!^^

明天下午還會跟導演在新加坡召開記者會,然後便會轉往馬來西亞,希望到時候還有時間可以到處逛逛啦!


Princess Jolin


這不是包熱狗喔,這裡面是包冰淇淋耶!
好大一個喔,真特別^^


天氣實在太熱啦!
讓我又忍不住的再吃一碗冰...


好好吃喔!
裡面有...地瓜、杏仁、紅豆...超多料的


Going out in plain clothes! Ha

04/25/2008
Hello~


Princess went to Singapore today~
Tomorrow, I will be promoting about Taiwan’s beautiful sightseeing spots and delicacies with Director Wu Nien-Jen at Singapore, that’s why we arrived earlier at Singapore today!

Because of the number of flights we had, there was an empty slot in our busy schedule for us to idle; Singapore is so crowded! Therefore, we suddenly decided that we might as well go shopping, haha! And today, Princess only when out with some simple clothing! I only wore my light and convenient clothes to go shopping, although many people were still able to recognize me, but everybody seemed to be frightened by us, guessing whether is that Jolin? Aha, it is! If you saw someone who looked like me shopping at Orchard Road today, that person is really Jolin! ^^

Tomorrow afternoon I will still be at a press conference with Director, and after that, I will be going to Malaysia, hopefully at that time I will still have enough time to go shopping!


Princess Jolin


This isn’t hotdog; inside it’s ice cream!
It is so huge, so special ^^


The weather is simply too hot!
Making me unable to control myself and have yet another bowl of ice…


It’s so yummy!
There are… Sweet potato, almond, red bean inside… Lots of ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment