Monday, May 19, 2008

Habits

Many days since I last pop over here again. Never seemed to be able to change it…

Every one of us has habits. Things that we have been doing for years or things that we are just getting used to.

Like I have been sleeping late for years, it seemed almost impossible for me to change that no matter how hard I try… But I will get rid of that habit someday…

Like how I always go to my email first than subsequently check other stuffs when I log on to Internet…

Like how I’m used to clicking on an icon that’s located at this position that one day that icon changed position, I will not be used to it…

And probably I’ll get used to seeing my email inbox full of emails sent by facebook…

But I will definitely not be used to Intensive Chinese. Wondered who created that?

From now on till school holidays, everyday I go to school; I will start off my day with Chinese lessons and ending my day with Chinese Mock Exam. So practically, my whole day at school will be studying Chinese… =.='''

… …

Last Friday, I went out with Puss… Haven’t met her for ages and no matter how I looked at her, I am not really used to her straight hair. I used to refer her hair as Instant Noodles so you can imagine how curly/wavy her hair was.

Bad Puss didn’t told me that she reborn her hair till we arranged to meet out. Anyway, it was great meeting her… We hadn’t met each other since Chinese New Year eve… And I haven’t taken neoprint in ages… T.T

So I decided to put the neoprint we took on the blog by scanning it into the computer, that was when I realized I have no idea where the scanner’s USB cable is located at… And I never use the scanner that I have before… So I might as well take them down with my pathetic hp camera… =.='''

Smile~
Puss destroying her face with a ducky.

Yay
Yay! Designed by yours truly, me~ XD

Bad Puss Kicking Me
Puss kicking me… T.T
Actually she managed to kick me because I tried standing up but fell down again…
Haha… Cause I’m sleepy… Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment