Sunday, October 5, 2008

Anime Endings

Not just one but three animes ended in Arts Central recently, Zero no Tsukaima Princesses no Rondo, Neo Angelique Abyss & D.Gray-Man.

Zero no Tsukaima Princesses no Rondo



It ended with a rather happy ending so I have no complains of the ending. Besides the ending isn’t that bad either.

Neo Angelique Abyss















This has a happy ending as well. However, when they were fighting Erebos, there wasn’t much tension or anticipation. And the fight didn’t last long; it only lasted for a few minutes or so. Come to think of it, it’s rather easy for Angelique to fight Erebos, who was supposed to be very strong.

D.Gray-Man











I can’t believe it’s over!

This is one of my few favourite animes that brings me great joy and anticipation when watching it. Now I have one less thing to make me happy. I know I being ridiculous but I can’t accept the fact that good animes don’t have a good ending. This ending is as abrupt as Inuyasha’s.

It ended with Allen saying, “To end the Millennium Earl’s vision of the world’s end, it is the duty of the Exorcist.”

And it displayed a “Fin” at the ending. How about the “ish”? Is there hope that D.Gray-Man will have another season? I have no idea but I don’t have much hope for it.

All in all, the ending isn’t that bad except for the inconclusive ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment