Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"O" Levels - Last Part


Can you believe it?
"O" levels are over!!!
I can't believe it, all of it feels like a dream...

But now, I'm feeling very happy and relaxed~ ^o^

Physics Paper 1:

This is the most relaxing paper that I had. Not that I don't need to study for it. But how stressful can multiple-choice questions be?

All I need to do is to choose A, B, C or D instead of writing long sentences, formulas, equations and making sure that all of the answers are in 3 significant figures. And I have 25% of getting the answer right too!

Actually, that's only part of the reason why it's the most relaxing paper I had.
The second part is that I'm better at paper 1 than paper 2, who isn't? XD

There's a few questions that I did in the TYS that came out for "O" level.
Overall, I can't say it's super easy but it isn't very tricky either. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, that's the end of my "O" levels~

Now, I'm moving on to the second part of my life.
The "relaxing" part, whereby I get to do the things that I also wanted to do but didn't have enough time to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment