Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Starting of School Holidays!

Yesterday is the official 1st day of my school holidays and I'm not bored at all.
I had plenty of things to do.

In fact, I'm feeling very happy & relaxed.
"O" levels seemed like a dream to me, I'm like, "Wow! "O" levels are over just like that?"
It's not a bad dream really, but I don't want to experience that again! XD

Firstly, I woke up in the afternoon because I was glued to the television till late at night.
And the first thing I did when I woke up was to the toilet of course, followed by watching television again!


I feel so breezy and relaxed, I can't explain my feelings...

After I'm finally willing to leave the television set, I went inside my room to keep my bag and the items inside it which I had brought out on my last paper to celebrate the end of my "O" levels with my mother and grandmother.

Following that, I cleaned my table and I was shocked at how dirty it was!
But I wasn't able to clean the table till it's sparkling so I'll leave it after cleaning it 4-5 times.

And the next thing I did is something that I had been planning to do for a long, long, long time. Because I didn't had the time.
And it only took me a mere hour or so to complete it but I'm so proud of it! XD


It's cool isn't it?
I have no idea what it's called but I know it's one of the characters from SD Gundam Sangokuden.
And I thought I wouldn't be interested in Gundam but I love their armours and weapons!!!




And it took me a while to realise that this is another version of the sword.
The sword looks cooler and more beautifully designed but now the figurine's body looks kind of plain without all those impressive armours.
But there's one thing good about that though, it keeps the armour from falling off! Haha! XD

This figurines are so cool, if only I had the space to put them, I'll buy more!!!
Besides, they are only about a palm size large.

After I had completed it, I admired it for a while and I read a magazine called CO-CO! that was left in my cupboard to let dust accumulate on it for a month.

And that's the end of my first day!
As for the second day, I shall devote all of my time to computer!!! Haha! XD


Oh and before I forget, this is something from my form teachers which ended up in a disaster because there was cake fight... >.>



And before I end my post,

I shall post the picture of my favourite dog friend, Bonnie, taken by dear Pussa.

No comments:

Post a Comment