Sunday, December 14, 2008

Trip to Genting

I came back last Tuesday night but I delayed the post all the way till now because I was busy playing Maple Story.

I firmly believed that I would be able to meet the deadline and reached lvl 50 to get the lvl 50 Super Fornax Bandana. Now I firmly believed that I would not make it unless a miracle happened...

On the night or morning before I left for Genting. I was busy playing Maple. And my mother was busy packing the luggage or doing some last minute washing and hanging of clothes. I know I'm very bad because I didn't help her but I would only make matters worst.

So it ended up that both of us didn't sleep at all.

We left at around 4am in the morning last Saturday.

I was happily doing Kerning PQ and forgot to call Grandma to wake her up.
And I was late 15 minutes... >.>

On the way there, I was sort of disturbed by Jeremy (I was sitting at the back with him, usually I sat with my mother) and because of my sitting position, I slept for about less than 1 hour...

Actually I was rather energetic until afternoon. And I was practically dozing off on the chair and I remembered my mother and Jeremy talking to me but I was too tired to response by talking...

Before that, I was walking around and noticed this Carrot down there.



Actually I intended to take photos at Genting because I never did that before as I went there too many times. In the end, that's the only photo that I took because I didn't wander around with my bag and my handphone was in my bag. Except for the time when we hadn't got our hotel rooms yet.

The first day at Genting, I slept all the way till night and had dinner at the Hong Kong restaurant that we usually go.

My mother bought a birthday ice-cream cake for Joelle because it was her birthday on that day.
And my mother told Joelle to give the 1st piece of cake to her favourite person. After that, my mother realised that she made a bad mistake because Joelle has too many favourite people.

But Joelle gave the first piece of cake to me!!! XD

After that, I told my mother that I don't like little kids but Joelle is an exception. Because she no longer irritates me like what she did when she was younger.

The 2nd day, actually I intended to do some shopping with my mother and spent time with her. But it ended up that I was persuaded by Aunty Cynthia to go to the Outdoor Theme Park. o.O

I didn't take any rides that were high up, like roller coasters, etc. Because I'm scared of heights.

Actually, I wanted to take a roller coaster but it was closed when we went up.

Before that, Aunty Cynthia let me and Jeremy played some games to win prizes.
Both Jeremy and I got nothing at our first turn.
But the second time, we got a lion each. (That's the small prize.)

And we happily went back to let Joelle try (Joelle was playing at the playground with Grandma looking after her) and see whether she could get any prizes by hooking the ducky...
However, she didn't win anything and before that I promised Joelle that I'll give her the lion if she didn't win anything because I see that she like the lion a lot.
Not that I didn't like the lion, just that I didn't like it a lot, at least not as much as my baby Eeyore that I brought along there.

We had our lunch after that but the Curry Chicken Spaghetti tasted kind of weird because it is salty. Aunty Cynthia bought Nasi Lemak for us because the Spaghetti serving is kind of small...

After that we went for some more rides and we were sitting on the Tea Cup.
We had so much fun spinning but because Grandma was sitting in there too so we couldn't spin too hard.
So Jeremy, Joelle and I went for a second round and I ended up very dizzy.
I told Jeremy to stop and told him that I was dizzy and he said that me getting dizzy was my own business... That boy...

After that we went to sit the Kart (where we drove the car on our own), I think I sat that before in the past. Jeremy kept worrying that he wouldn't be able to sit it because the height limit is 153cm and he's only 152cm but I told him that his shoes made him taller. And indeed he was able to ride after all...

It was a really long wait. As I wasn't wearing any shoes, I had to wear the smelly shoes that they provided...

I went to the Kart in front and I was the first to go, the view was amazing with no cars in front of me, until slowly all the cars overtook me but I didn't dare to drive too fast because I think I almost overturned by turning around the corner too fast.

After that, I saw another game stand and I realised that as long as I throw the ring and it ended up on the bottle mouth, I'll win a really big prize so I told Aunty Cynthia about it and she let us played.

That was when I realised that it was really hard to get the prize. Out of 10 rings, none went in. Jeremy didn't won anything too.

So we went bad disappointed but Aunty Cynthia gave us money again and told us not to return if we didn't won any prize. Grandma came over to help us but the rings she throw didn't end up on the bottle mouths too.

Then I think after 2 - 3 rings that I threw, it landed on the bottle mouth!!! XD

The man came over and said that the ring didn't land nicely so I didn't get any prize. Either I was too shocked or stunned, I didn't had any reaction to his words.

But suddenly, he went to the bell and started ringing it, announcing that I was the winner!!! XD
There were 3 choices and I chose the Pink Chair Dog. And it was the biggest soft toy that I had!!!

After that, because of my giddiness due to the Tea Cup, I didn't take any more rides except for one last one that made me even more giddy...

And so we went back to the hotel room and I showed my mother the Big Prize that I got... Not much response from her... But Aunty Dorothy liked the dog too!!! :P

We had our dinner at Hao Mei... And I tried Asam Laksa for the first time... And they had a lot of funny ingredients like canned sardines, cucumber, onion, pineapple??? And the noodle was funny too, something like mi tai ba... It was probably the first time that I ate anything with so much food left in the bowl except for the noodles and the sardines...

The 3rd day, I went to watch a movie. Bolt! It was awesome except for the part that I was irritated by Jeremy and Joelle talking. I usually hate people talking to me when I'm watching shows...

So after the movie ended, my whole face turned...

Before the movie, my mother bought a new addias slipper for me because my old addias slipper broke when I played at the arcade that involves kicking the ball...

I actually wanted the black slipper but because it was too small so I got a pink one (and it was the last pair again!) instead but the colour is rather unique. Haha! XD

At night, we went to a restaurant that we never tried before at old Genting. The food was nice and I ended up dumping the rest of my rice inside the Curry pot but the others looked at me in disgust except for Aunty Cynthia.

I never really cared about how I acted in public as long as I don't harm any people.

But my mother minded so I scooped the rice and Curry back into my bowl...

The last day, I woke up rather early due to some circumstances.
And it was the first time that I woke up so early.
So my mother and I had breakfast.

After that, I went to the arcade again because I didn't had much freedom with Jeremy around me when I went to the arcade the previous days as he kept wanting to play games that has tickets.

Oh and the arcade was changed, my favourite frog game was gone, replaced with other games... The frog game was at the other arcade at First World Plaza but it was spoilt...

I played for a while and left one credit in my card so I started searching for any games that requires one credit and went to the K-BOX section and sang one F.I.R. song, Neverland! XD

After that it was time to go home. I didn't really feel like I reached Singapore until I saw the Yew Tee MRT station... ...

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment