Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!!

At the start of this year, I decided I shall change my blog's wallpaper.

The designing of the wallpaper didn't take up a lot of time, it is the lagging part afterwards (when I modified the layout) that takes up most of the time. My computer lags 24/7 and New Year day isn't an exception.



Every wallpaper I created at that moment mostly represents the person/thing that I like at that moment. So this wallpaper, featuring Rainie Yang, is my current favourite singer now (and forever and ever?). I'm not sure how long this will last, but I got a feeling, it will be pretty long.

Jolin of course is not forgotten, she will always be at the top of the list in the past, present and future!


This New Year is going to be better than last year, I suppose. At least I don't have to go to school tomorrow! XD

However, compared to last year of fearing of Secondary 4 life and phobia of going back to school, this year worrying of the "O" levels results isn't going to be any better either. So at the mean time, I shall enjoy my LONG holiday.

And my dear computer, please don't hang... >.>'''

No comments:

Post a Comment