Friday, January 16, 2009

JAE 2009 Part 2

I probably didn't mention some stuffs yesterday (or this morning) because I was in a rush to off the computer and I was tired. Well, at least now I don't have to worry about choosing the courses any more.

Anyway, when I was deciding which courses to put, I got a big headache (same for everyone else I supposed). I only know my 1st 2 choices and the rest were a complete blank (or half blank). I couldn't ask my Mother cause she stopped schooling at Secondary 4. And I was too lazy to go back to school to consult the teachers...

Luckily, I got one teacher's MSN and she so happened to be online because she didn't go to school on that day as she was sick. She's my Lit teacher. My hand was freezing when I was chatting to her online (scared) and I didn't do well for my Lit either...

Well, at least it's someone I could ask, so when I told her I wanted to go Games Design and Development, she replied with "Interesting..." (Instead of discouraging me to go which I supposed most people would do) And she told me that since I wanted to go into Games Design, I should probably choose courses that would enable me to be that like Animation, etc.

So ever since then, I'm roughly able to come out with more courses rather than being stuck at the 1st few...

Oh and I forget to mention that I somehow typed the JAE pin no. wrongly in my 1st attempt to log in and I thought there's something wrong with the system or I'm at the wrong page. Luckily, after the 2nd try, I logged in and started typing in the courses code. I finished roughly around the time when Li Yi finished. I didn't take long to type in the courses, I took a LONG time to confirm that I type in the correct courses code...

Oh, and before that I was teaching Li Yi how to use screenshot to take down her choices. We can't print because my printer is kind of faulty (and dusty) and Li Yi has no printer...

Li Yi's side of story (she told us to blog about the JAE thingy together): http://snowy-sparky.livejournal.com/8068.html

No comments:

Post a Comment