Thursday, February 26, 2009

ToGetHer 爱就宅一起 Blog Wallpaper

I'm getting more and more ridiculous. Leaving only a small space in the middle to read... >.>'''

But anyway, I love this newly made wallpaper... Spent quite a long time just to figure out how to make the film strip border on the top and bottom of the wallpaper. Haha! XD

Seriously, does it even look like a film strip? It looks okay to me... Any comments?

The photos are taken by me when ToGetHer 3 main casts, Rainie Yang, Jiro Wang & George Hu came to Singapore last Friday to promote their new show.



丞琳,大东,宇崴,让我们爱就宅一起吧~!
大家一定要支持哦!

8 comments:

  1. any changes coming ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I inclination not concur on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    Julia Swenson

    ReplyDelete