Sunday, April 12, 2009

For the past few weeks~

I disappeared for another few weeks again.

Busy watching TV, busy going out, busy eating, busy sleeping, busy play computer games and thus I've no time to blog (stupid excuse).

The playing computer games part was the worst case.

First I started with addiction to RuneScape. That's okay at least I wouldn't use during the night cause it's too crowded.

Followed by addiction to Maple Story for the past week. Practically I slept "early" in the morning everyday. 3am? 4am? 5am? Lols!


Amazingly, I went out quite a lot times for the past few weeks but I'm still not broke yet. Both Mother & Father gave me money though, that's why...

Let's start from the 1st outing since I came back from Taiwan.
Bowling with Yuit Ping, Amy & Joey on Saturday, one day after I came back from Taiwan. o.O (I remembered the time when I called Yuit Ping on Friday night when I just came back, she exclaimed and gave me a shock of my life!)

They planned the whole outing cause I was away at Taiwan. Didn't really turned out the way I wanted but it's fun anyway. On that day itself I suddenly felt like going K-Box! Lols! But obviously Joey didn't want to go... >.>''' So back to their bowling idea.

We went to some place around Bukit Batok area and I think we sat taxi there when we were at Bukit Gombak. (Suddenly all become rich people! Haha!) Because we didn't want to walk, seemed like a long distance.

And we walked high and low searching for the place. And finally found it!

When we were there, Yuit Ping & I tried bowling first (without keying our names and starting the game on the computer so we wasted a few balls). We were like "Woo~ Fun!" XD

We played bowling twice.

The 1st round, Joey & I was at the top.

Then suddenly for the 2nd round, my score started dropping and I felt emo. And I scored even worst than before.

All of a sudden, for the last ball, I spare. Then after that I got an extra ball and I strike and from the last I became the 2nd place! Lols!


The scores. Lols!

After that, we sat Taxi to West Mall cause it was raining. And we went to pastamania to eat. Yuit Ping & I shared one plate of pasta and Joey & Amy shared one plate of pasta. Then the 4 of us shared one pizza. Haha! The pizza's topping and ingredient was full of cheese! Nice!

I think after that Yuit Ping had to meet her parents so we walked at West Mall for a while then we have to part ways~ Sadded... Finally the 4 of us get to gather and we had to leave early...

I forgot to add that the 4 of us were wearing different colour clothes. No chemistry... We look like M&Ns lols!


The next Tuesday after our bowling, Yuit Ping and I met again to watch a movie, "Hotel For Dogs".

The 1st time we watched movie together after 10 over years. o.O

We watched movie at Lot 1 at around late afternoon because I had to wait for Yuit Ping's school to end. As Yuit Ping wanted to go back home to change clothes first, she asked me to tag along. 1st time I went to her house too after 10 over years. o.O

She kept insisting her house was messy but I thought it was okay. I had seen even messier house before!

Oh yah, the Da Mouth photos and videos that she passed me since so many weeks ago, I haven't viewed it yet... Zzzz...

After that she let me played her calculator game to entertain myself while she went to change her clothes. Then we went to Lot 1 to watch the movie, but halfway there, suddenly her slipper spoiled so we were looking for nice slippers but couldn't find any. So Yuit Ping walked around with her spoiled slipper for the whole period of time while we were at Lot 1.

We bought Nachos & Popcorns. I ate quite a lot! o.O

"Hotel For Dogs" was nice. So many cute dogs~ And there's one part that both Li Yi & I found touching. I asked her how she knew I almost cried for that part, she replied she found it touching too lols.

After that her father drove me back home! Lols! Free ride... >.< (OMG I just accidentally deleted what I typed just now! Isn't there a undo option? >.>''')

On that Friday I went to Li Yi's house cause both of us were bored and she finally quitted her job. I went there to pass her the dog bone leather wristband that I bought from Taiwan too. She took the white one, I took the black one.


Photo of our hands with our wristbands~


Photo of us together~
Although we took a few photos together I only posted one cause my expression looked the same for all those photos... >.>'''

Li Yi took some photos with her new digital camera too.

After that, we went to the pasar malam to buy our dinner. And we bought Tea Eggs, as usual. We didn't ate a lot though cause Li Yi said we should go on diet... >.>''' Then, Li Yi had to rush to bossini for something that I can't remembered.


The next Friday, I went to Li Yi's house again! (Just now my memory was messed up cause I went to her house too many times...)

We went to the pasar malam again to buy our lunch plus macdonald's chicken nuggets student meal. I think when her grandma saw what we ate she thought we were crazy.

Then we were bored and started playing Spider Solitaire on Li Yi's laptop.

After that we were really bored and waited for Yuit Ping's arrival. Because Yuit Ping wanted to check whether Jiahui's Fahrenheit album I took from Joey was hers or not. But it ended up Yuit Ping's album got messed up with Jamie.

Then we very last minuted planned what we were going to do the next day because I had to meet Jiahui to pass her back her Fahrenheit album and take my Da Mouth fans! Lols!

But somehow Yuit Ping was more interested in Bonnie & Li Yi's hamsters...

We had dinner at Li Yi's house. Ate something that was super spicy! X_x


The next day, I went out again with Yuit Ping & Zhen Rui.

Then it was Yuit Ping's turn who suddenly felt like going to K-Box. But I didn't want to cause I just went with Raewen recently (can't remember which day, only know it's a Saturday) as well as what's Zhen Rui going to do if we went K-Box? Lols.

I was practically entertained by my whole train ride from Yew Tee to City Hall.

I was listening to music, smsing both Yuit Ping & Jiahui, Yuit Ping calling me. Lols.

I met Jiahui at Tiong Bahru to pass her her Fahrenheit album and get my Da Mouth fans.

Then, I went to City Hall to meet Yuit Ping & Zhen Rui. Zhen Rui was late. We still had sufficient time to go to the toilet and back to the MRT station again.

When Zhen Rui arrived, she was walking straight. She didn't even turned her head to the side to look at us! o.O

We went to watch movie again.

Detroit Metal City! Go To DMC! Go To DMC!

Lols! It's hiliarious!

After that we walked for a while around Marina Square and both Yuit Ping & Zhen Rui had to leave early. As I didn't want to eat dinner alone, I tagged along with Yuit Ping to meet her parents. She even made me give her one of my Da Mouth fans (cause I had 2) so that I can tag along with her to eat dinner together with her... >.>'''

Before that while we were on the train, I talked with Zhen Rui during the whole journey. I think cause we hadn't talk for few months! Haha! She said she missed the times during our Chinese lessons!


Photo of me & Yuit Ping while we were on our way to IMM to have our dinner.
We were on her father's car.


The next day, I went to visit my great grandparents' grave and grandfather's grave. (My father's side.)

It was raining cats and dogs when we went to my grandfather's grave and I was drenched even though I was under an umbrella. Then after that I went to the car to wait first (together with my 2 other cousins and father) while they tried to light a fire to burn something to my grandfather.

After that, I had lunch at my grandmother's house (father's side because my mother and grandmother went to Genting). And I stayed there till at night because I saw my cousin playing Maple and he let me used to computer to play afterwards. We had dinner too.

Somehow that night, my feet and hands were very itchy. I had rashes all over my hands and feet. Very itchy. X_x Probably because of the dirty rain water or that my grandmother's house (father's side) floor was dirty.

My father gave me a cream that didn't help much either... But ended up making the whole floor sticky and I was scolded by my mother when she came back.


On that Tuesday, I went to Singapore Polytechnic to install some SP bundle into my laptop together with Li Yi. We were lost trying to find our way there... :'(

Then somehow we anyhow walked and managed to go to the right place! XD

I had way lesser things to install compared to Li Yi so I had to wait for her. And I know we talked and talked and talked. Li Yi told me some lame jokes and ended up I made her laughed instead of her making me laugh cause I was more bored.

We reached at 9 plus in the morning and left at about 1 plus in the noon... Omg! So long!

And after talking for so long, we hadn't decided where to go yet. And so I suggested we go and look at the MRT tracks. And she told me to go and look at the real tracks... What I meant was the MRT tracks map...

Finally we decided to go Vivo City and Li Yi went shopping. I was super sian cause I slept late again. I kept finding chair to sit down because the laptop was really heavy.

Not only that, my feet were super itchy and so Li Yi suggested me to buy a cream from Guardian to apply on it. Before that, she was saying some rubbish like chopping my feet off so I wouldn't feel the itch anymore... =.='''


After a while, I was too tired and I went to my ki siao state. Li Yi was shocked because a while ago I was so tired.

When we were having dinner, Li Yi made me laugh so hard because of her "eat one mouth, multiply by 2" glass noodles and my "eat one mouth, multiply by 2" tofu. We had our dinner at Thai Express and the Tom Yum Soup was awesome! Lols!

After laughing really hard, I was bad to normal again.

Then when we were on the MRT, I went back to being tired again.

My cycle:
Tired => Ki Siao Crazy => Normal => Tired

And my mother and grandmother is finally back on that Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment