Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jolin Tsai - OC Individual Presentation

Okay I'm scared of OC now. As seen from my topic, I'm doing a presentation about Jolin.

Jolin is my everything, so I'll do my best in presenting about her.

But I got a big problem here. Seems that my structure is wrong, according to my lecturer. And not only that, if I exceeded 10 min while presenting, marks will be deducted... I know I'll have a tendency to exceed because I support Jolin for 6 years. To put it simply, I can talk about Jolin for the whole day if I want.

That's a big problem. Ah~ I shall time myself during the presentation, just like how I time myself for 2.4km run. =.='''

I shall correct this sentence, "
Jolin is my everything, so I'll do my best in presenting about her."

Not only is Jolin my everything, OC is my everything too because that's the only module I seemed to be able to score well in, other than ONOW (of course)...


This is getting scary... Change Topic...
To something happier for me. :)

Since I'm on the topic of Jolin, when I went to jolin.info to search for photos for my powerpoint slides, I met Jolin online!!! In the forum though... But still... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And our names are together~ :)




Side by Side~ XD

2 comments:

  1. i truly adore your posting way, very remarkable,
    don't quit and keep creating simply because it simply just worth to read it,
    looking forward to look over more of your own articles, have a pleasant day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. That's really a great encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete