Monday, July 20, 2009

Rotting at home for the no. xxx time...

Although now is definitely not the best time to rot and do nothing but playing online games. Cause quarantine at home just means that now all our assignments had to be done at home and posted online (aka facebook) to show our lecturers.

So recently my new friends on facebook are all lecturers. *Gasp*

*Pray they don't click on my blog link on facebook =.='''*



Ever since last Wednesday, I had been playing Maple Story.

From my Night Walker in Aquilla -> Dragon Knight in Aquilla -> (back to) Night Walker in Aquilla (again).

And I got so bored I started playing my Gunslinger in Fornax.


And I took one classic screenshot.
3 ghosts in MC. LOL!

Cause we were playing swap and it's the other pt turn to win. So we can't kill, letting them win. Might as well die! Lols! Haha!

Actually I think I died first, because gunslinger's attack is really pathetic. =.='''

No comments:

Post a Comment