Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blogger got problems, I got problems, We all have problems...

BLOGGER GOT PROBLEMS.

Seriously, I think Blogger got problem lah.

时好时坏。

Few days ago it can't load properly and now it is perfectly fine. Fortunately the problem didn't persist otherwise I might consider a change of blogs. =.='''


I GOT PROBLEMS.

Lots of homework not done and I'm happily slacking away.
Especially my FDS 3D Model based on our tessellation which is due this Friday.
I even wasted my long National Day holidays chionging a Taiwanese drama called "Fated to Love You" (“命中注定我爱你”).


Yah. Channel U got show.
But the anticipation of the next thing that will happen in the show "woke" my chiongster mentality up.

HTI Journal not done.

VAS Silkscreen not done.

GC (no idea what to do) 100 shots + 2 best shots?

And plus a whole bunch of sketchbooks which needed to be filled up. Not to mention the portfolio...

BDC figure drawing next week. (Need to make my charcoal stick thinner... =.=''')


Modules that no longer needs fretting:

ONOW (Done long, long ago...)

OC (Done today but I think I missed quite a few points. Results satisfactory but not good enough. T.T)


WE ALL HAVE PROBLEMS.

Who don't???

1 comment: