Monday, August 24, 2009

Down to the LAST ONE!

I've no exams because I'm in Design School. That's good and bad at the same time.

Good - No exams. No need to memorise stuffs. Plus I've holidays earlier. XD
Bad - "No exams. No need to memorise stuffs. Plus I've holidays earlier." means that I've lesser time to complete my pile of assignments.

Well fortunately I'm down to the last one. But there isn't much time and I'm here slacking. WOW.


At least Portfolio is over!!! YAY! XD

Spent the whole day at the printing shop today. :x

I went with 3 other people.
4 people = 4x more discussion = 4x slower making decision = 4x time delayed

Well at least it was faster than the last time when I went to the printing shop with *ahem* someone.


Now I'm left with HTI Dossier. Not quite sure how to start exactly. But I got a rough idea I suppose.


And, and, and, JOLIN IS COMING TO SINGAPORE THIS FRIDAY!!! ^^
可以再次看到我亲爱的依林姐,好开心哦~!


蜗牛要再次启动引擎,希望这次能走得跟快,早日把功课做完!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. But I mentioned earlier that I've no exams. Besides, everything is over now...

    ReplyDelete