Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Carrot ish Gone CASE.

Yesterday I forgot is Chan Li Yi's Birthday.

Today I forgot is Jolin's Birthday.

Wow?? O.O

I actually forgot the birthday's of the one of the 2 most important people in my life??? O.O

Carrot ish Gone CASE.
Carrot ish Gone CASE.
Carrot ish Gone CASE.
Carrot ish Gone CASE.
Carrot ish Gone CASE.
Carrot ish Gone CASE.
Carrot ish Gone CASE.
Carrot ish Gone CASE.
Carrot ish Gone CASE.
Carrot ish Gone CASE.

All I can think of is my stupid Maple need to chiong to lvl 50.



Stupid Maple.
Acutally I quite like this account though.
Because of the free bandanas and cash shop items.

Must... Must... Chiong... To... Level... 50...!!!

If only I could STOP DCING in MAPLE!!! What the hell. I can dc up to once in every 5 mins in most maps. Except for pq and mc. O.O

And my stupid backache. *Ouch*

No comments:

Post a Comment