Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Chan Li Yi!!!

Sorry. This post is 1 day late because I was busy playing Maple and plus I was at your house for the whole afternoon. (See, I got excuse.) Besides, I don't think someone posted a post specially on HER BLOG to wish me "Happy Birthday" anyway. If I'm not wrong, I think your post on that day was about Neopets.

Click to see LINK:
http://snowysparky.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/

Carrot is not lying.

So Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTEST BEST FRIEND LIVING ON THIS SURFACE OF THE WORLD!!!!!


You may wonder the significant of me putting up this photo.

Firstly, it's drawn by me.

Secondly, it's drawn by me...

...

...

...

OF US.


I don't think I need to go into detail to what those 2 represents.

But if you remember, that Carrot is my plushie.
And that Cat is called Fawn after you gave it a random name.

And this is one page of my Plushie Passport aka the Story of my Plushie, Carroty Chong. :P


I know you wouldn't see this till Thurs, unless you used Internet at JB.

But would you kindly right click that picture and save it in your lappy, then use it as your MSN display pic? :) Because I did that too. (But I didn't right click and save it. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment