Monday, September 28, 2009

I DON'T FEEL LIKE SLEEPING...

I don't feel like Sleeping...
I don't feel like Sleeping...

I don't feel like Sleeping...
But I'm going out tomorrow in the Morning...

I don't feel like Sleeping...
And that stupid Li Yi said her schedule very de booked...

I don't feel like Sleeping...
But I know I'm Sleepy & my back is aching because I'm not leaning on anything...

I don't feel like Sleeping...
And I just want to keep typing...

I don't feel like Sleeping...
I want to post something about my Eeyore!!!


After "bathing" and sitting on the metal thingies to dry...
(Looks a little bit like an old man...)

I don't feel like Sleeping...
But my Laptop batt is going to flat soon and I'm too lazy to charge it...

I don't feel like Sleeping...
I don't feel like Sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment