Thursday, November 5, 2009

Things getting bad... ...

I got pissed off so many times yesterday I almost lost my appetite.

First, 3DS Max crashes as usual whenever I click on the "Modifier List" with an object selected.
If anyone knows the solution to that please help me!
Click to Help Me!

Second, MSN has that irritating yellow bar telling me that I have "2 Invitations" but whenever I click on it and got directed to a webpage, it states clearly that I have "No Invitation". Really irritating... ... ...

*Sigh*

Maybe I'm not looking "far enough", like Garfield. >.<

2 comments:

  1. It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This matter? As in 3DS Max? Or softwares??

    ReplyDelete