Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weather Very Bad... Nowadays...


Sunny to Rainy and Back to Sunny again.

Didn't realise that the Rainy Season was that bad because usually at this period of time, it's my holidays. Exception for this year because it was my 1st year in Polytechnic and Polys always have weird holidays... >.<

In fact, it's Raining Cats & Dogs now. The path from Dover MRT station to my class was practically flooded. And Zi He mentioned that I almost stepped on a Centipede. O.O Luckily I didn't see it otherwise I would be screaming...

Anyway the one who was screaming all the way while walking on the flooded path was my Jie... >.>


The path from Dover to my Class...
Took it for some visual diary homework...

There was once when I was at JE MRT station, and it was raining so heavily that IMM couldn't be seen at all. LOLs.

And when the MRT came, I had a feeling that rain was falling from the top (even though there was shelter). So I had a free "bathe", although not the most hygienic one.


Anyway, bad weather = people falling sick easily (like me)... Zzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment