Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm an ISFJ?

ISFJ is referred to as the Nurturers/Protectors/Guardians.

Wow, that seems like a very exaggerated title for me. But it seems true that I can tend to be very loyal if I decided to be. And I keep everything to myself, which is true too. How many of my friends actually know what I'm thinking deep inside my heart, unless I'm willing to tell them?

So that links back to why counselling wouldn't help me, because I wouldn't tell them what's my problem. Not that I don't want to, I can't. *Sigh* No wonder I get moody and emotional so easily... >.<

I seemed to be getting more and more interested in psychology. Maybe I can considered being one, since I go check the possible career paths for my personality, I can be a Counsellor, or I can go to the Business side, and the most amazing of all, I'm actually suited to be a Designer. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment