Saturday, December 19, 2009

People who require attention...

I came across a person on youtube just now when I was searching for F.I.R.'s new songs. That person provided download links for the songs. Thus I decided to go to that person's youtube channel page, followed by clicking on the blog link on that channel page.

Just when I was at that person's blog, I happened to glance at the chat box and realised that person apologising to other people for the upload link not working. Then out of a moment of curiosity after reading that person's self intro for the profile on blogger, I linked to that person other blog pages such as that person own personal blog as well as a blog which provided links for downloading dramas???


Okay, my point here is not trying to say it's illegal to download songs and drama, although it's really illegal to do so but how many people living on this surface of world cares anyway???



My point here is, just at that moment, when I was browsing through that person's blog, I was thinking that, this person really seemed to be lacking something in life, like perhaps people's attention. Maybe that person wants to be recognised and be appreciated for all that person's hard work.

I might not be right and I'm definitely not in the best position to say anything. But since I have a friend who happens to be like this, a friend who likes others thanking him and truly appreciating his help...

So I was thinking... Actually all of us wants to be notice in one way or another, like for me, I just want others to know my existence and not treat me as a transparent person, perhaps even treating me as someone special...


Anyway, if anyone realises that their friends are similar to that person whom I had described above, perhaps you can give that friend a little more acknowledgement, they will really appreciate it, although they might not say it...


I might be wrong though, perhaps that person provided so many download links just for fun, or to pass time, or to gain certain kinds of points, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment