Saturday, December 12, 2009

Some scenes from my memory got deleted away... For some reason...

I always thought that not a lot of people went to Jolin's Dancing Diva Autograph Session 2006 at Singapore, Marina Square. Until I saw a video on youtube just now...


Apparently there's quite a lot of people...

Now I seriously think that I had some serious memory recording data failure somewhere in my brain. Unless I'm so OBLIVIOUS to the surroundings because I was too focused on Jolin that I can't recall... Hmm...

Or I was wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooo attttttttttttttt theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee backkkkkkkkkkkkkk (cause I wasn't that early and it's more spacious) that I only remembered the empty spaces around me? O.O

Perhaps I'm thinking too much, Jolin is definitely popular in Singapore, the number of people going to her autograph session can't be that pathetic. Her Butterfly, Jolin Autograph Sessions 2009 proved that. :)


Anyway, I had some kind of attachments with Marina Square ever since then I supposed. Probably it's the 1st ever Jolin autograph session that I FINALLY MANAGED TO GET HER SIGNATURE!!! After so many failed attempts... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment