Monday, February 15, 2010

New Year Dreams ....?

A great way to start Chinese New Year after a hectic 3 weeks of staying late at school rushing assignments...

To have lots of rest and having "weird" dreams.
Ok maybe not exactly weird, I understand most of it, or let's just say I like most of it.

Starting from the 1st day of CNY night D.R.E.A.M. Part 1,
with a bit of Peiwen Jie
& Rainie ^^

Jacket... Feels... Warm... In... My... Dream... ^^

I can't really remember the transaction between 1 person to the other person...
But I like it. I like the feeling of clinging onto them in my dream.
The feeling of being protected. :3

Me... Like... To... Cling... Onto... People...
(I'm a Cancer for a reason~)

Anyways, 2nd day of CNY night D.R.E.A.M. Part 2,
with a bit of Peiwen Jie again
( subconsciousness reacting because I didn't see her for a long time? ): )
I sound awfully weird but there's no rule saying that you can't like your senior, not to mention that I regard her as my older sister. XD

& Secondary school life recap?! =.=
(Begone with those days, don't ever let me see you again! :@)

No comments:

Post a Comment