Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stretched to the Limit

This past few weeks were bad. So bad till I barely had much free time (excluding today which I had slacked for the whole day).
  • Sleepless Night (Checked)
  • Staying at school till 11 plus (Checked)
  • Thinking about homework everyday (Checked)
  • Went Crazy (Checked)
  • Didn't ate dinner at home for a long time (Checked)
Blah, blah, blah, ...

So I was figuring, if I continue on in this Games Design course, sooner or later both my physical and mental health will be badly affected. So... there might be a chance... that I'll change course...
Although I find myself missing my course's environment... And friends...

But then again, I've friends who are thinking of changing course too...

Now let's see... Hmm...

My backup plan:

- Either I go for hardcore Maths in most probably either Business or Engineering courses

- Or I try my luck in a music course knowing very well that I don't have any background knowledge about music and it would be tough as well and the worst case sceneries are either I start hating music as well or I ended up ruining my life again because I went in to the wrong course AGAIN

Not saying that I actually do hate Design, seeing that I'm so used to the freedom I have in a Design course to that extent that I can even decorate my report cover. But then again, I'm almost stretched to the limit without enough rest and all the unknown datelines approaching together in one go...



I'm just like that miserable Caterpie, I need someone to pat me. >.<

That reminds me, I'd better find someone to talk to before I explode and inflict damage on myself again.

*Turns to the left* Guys
*Turns to the right* Guys
*Shakes Head*


一下子看得开,一下子又看不开,
我已经不知道自己要什么。。。

2 comments:

  1. liyi: *turns everywhere* : GUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -pat pat-

    At least we have each other~ :3

    ReplyDelete