Saturday, February 6, 2010

Taiwanese Albums~ ^^


On the 1st day of 2010, my new year resolution is to get to Popular CD-Rama as fast as possible to get Rainie's new album, "Rainie & Love ....?" (雨爱)


Because the first batch of Rainie's album has a free raincoat~ ^^
For some reason, the raincoat felt extremely comfy~ Aww~ :3


The back of the raincoat has Rainie's name~ ^^

Woots~

I've trouble keeping the raincoat afterwards because it is too big. Lols.

Anyways, all of the songs in "Rainie & Love ....?" are pleasing to the ears, and I like more than half of the songs in the album~ ^^
Rainie's singing techinque really has improved a lot~ ^^


《雨爱》,《In Your Eyes》,《匿名的好友》,《青春斗》都很好听,这些是大多人都认同的。
另外,我本身也很喜欢《绝对达令》和《要我的命》。

《绝对达令》很甜蜜,歌曲听了会上瘾,歌词也写得很好~^^
最重要是丞琳唱得好~

丞琳的声音在《要我的命》里好口爱哦~^^

还有重点是超过一半的歌是华人写的,
所以呢,一定要支持华人的好音乐哦~^^


F.I.R.在2009年送给歌迷的圣诞节礼物
《让我们一起微笑吧》也很超值哦~
歌词和歌曲都是F.I.R.写的,但是重点是,
《让我们一起微笑吧》里的歌都好听~ :)


《让我们一起微笑吧》 :)
他们正在寻找失去的方向,和我一样。。。
让我们一起做只勇敢的绵羊吧~ :)


F.I.R. made me realised that if all the songs in an album are beautiful, the shuffle button is redundant. I can play their songs in this album for the whole day~ ^^

And once again, I'm using my old discman again~ ^^


Other than those 2 albums, I bought Da Mouth's 3rd album 《万凸3》 (1, 2, 3).

As usual, Da Mouth likes playing with words, and they replaced "1" and "2" with 2 Chinese words that sounded like "1" and "2" in English. The songs in Da Mouth's album are great too~ ^^

All of a sudden, I feel that there are good Chinese songwriters in Taiwan again~ ^^


Albums that I want to buy:

  • The 1st edition of "Rainie & Love ....?" with a different cover

  • I wonder if I can still find it and whether it still has the free poster...
  • The 2nd edition of "Rainie & Love ....?"

    With Rainie's Japanese songs in it~ ^^
  • Rainie's Japanese Album
  • Beautiful~ ^^
Since when did I became a Rainie fan? I don't know. I just know. I want to buy them. ^^
At least there's something to look forward to in life~


Albums that I might buy:

  • "Love Hero", Alien Wang
  • "Rashomon", Show Luo

Not to mention that I still need to put aside money to buy Jolin's upcoming album in May and saving at least $150 just in case she comes Singapore to hold a concert~

I need to save money. Need to... Save money...

No comments:

Post a Comment