Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cancer's Way to Stop Being Clingy

Let's take a look at Cancer's stats first:

Note that Cancers have 5 hearts (max) for being "Possessive".

You know how hard it is to let go? :(

Well, at least we're not that stubborn...

But we have pincers for a reason. TO CLING.

*Stares at Pincers* Sobs

Not to mention we're not very independent either...

And somehow every part of us that makes us a Cancer caused us to be emotional.

:|

Okay so we're very romantic, very loyal, very possessive and very emotional.

Romantic part means that we're good at expressing our love for someone. We know how to make our special someone feels special.
Loyal means we are very faithful and not afraid of commitment.
Possessive means we want to know what our partner is doing and we get super jealous.
Emotional means we are irrational and makes decisions based on our emotions.


Up till now I haven't mentioned the main point yet, so how does a Cancer stop being clingy?
Answer: Ignore

Ignore that person and focus all your attention on other things, work, play, etc.

Well it's working apparently, but I'm not exactly extremely happy right now (however I seem to find back my calm point), and yah, I think I'm starting to become a bit sulky. >.<

And how good are we at when we're ignoring a person?
Pretty much okay. :)

We're not very inconsistent either, ignoring a person for a long time wouldn't be hard. :)
But this ignoring thing gets a bit emo... >.<


Just a while ago, I happened to find out that I'm a Cusp Horoscope because my birthday falls on the 21st July. Cusp dates are from 19th to 23rd.

Okay so this makes me a Cancer/Leo.

Let's take a look at Leo's stats:

Ah... We're still possessive... And even more stubborn. :\
Well at least we're more independent.


I didn't believe in horoscopes in the past, this all started when
someone made me do a personality test and I gave me a detailed description of what my personality type is like. After reading it, I felt that most of it fits me and some even explains things that I've no answer for.

That is where I started to get more interested in personality types because I want to know reasons for the things that I sometimes do which I could not even understand myself either.

And so, I started reading more on personality type (mostly my own) and I happened to stumbled on horoscopes compatibility on websites as well as blood type personalities on a forum. And this begins my journey on a whole new level.

Believing that the day we are born affects who we are.

And this drives my crazy sometimes. I've got to stop it.

2 comments:

  1. Cancer woman here on leo cusp also.... this describes me perfectly. I totally believe the day we are born on effects who we are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a stat thing for virgo?

    ReplyDelete