Saturday, May 15, 2010

I just want to type...

Sometimes during a week, I'll plan in my head what I can write here. But ended up when I actually felt like updating the blog, I can't really recall what I wanted to type.

Anyways, I just feel like typing something. One of my homework has some relations to typing blog entries but somehow I can't seem to find the brief for it... So oh well... >.<


Things thus far,


I guess I'm adapting well to my Group Leader role. Except for the occasional demands of wanting salary and coffee from my group members. And recently one of my friends went nuts and kept bugging me with "stupid" issues like wanting more work to do for our group studio project...

What's his freaking problem? I'm sick for first half of the week, can't you let me rest a little? =.=


And I think my emotions are stable nowadays. Haven't being giving me much of a problem lately.

Have I finally seen light in my life???

Ta-da~

No comments:

Post a Comment