Monday, June 14, 2010

How am I?

Not very good, cause it's late now and I'm still awake~ Wee~~~

I've officially changed my blog name to "Life is Beautiful". (Now blogger don't piss me off, I've been typing this for the 3rd time because you're having freaking problem with my emoticons. Rawr~)

This new blog name sounds weird for someone who has borderline disorder to use (search about "borderline disorder" and you'll understand why).

So when this weird thought happened?

The story starts from... Last Wednesday.

It all happened due to an overdose of horror movies after watching 3 of them on the same day. And I've been traumatised by them ever since. The first movie is about lots of people committing suicide after being persuaded by someone. After that movie, I felt uneasy. How can they treat death so easily?

Thus, I've decided to treasure life. It's okay if I'm sad or met with setbacks; because I'm alive, 一切都会很美妙~


所以第一件美妙的事就是:


蔡依林 - 即时生效

依林出新歌了!X3
这首歌很有6-7年前依林还小时的FU哦!

现在,我一直在听依林姐的这首歌。X3

再加公主给了各位骑士一个超大的惊喜!


当然不是这个


是这张!
看得出来是谁吗?
是依林和周杰伦。他们。。。一起跳舞?O.O

第一次看到的时候,还真的是目瞪口呆呢。

但是,想了一下,其实也不错,期待他们再度合作。

重点是,依林放下了,也没去恨这个人。
怎么说,恨一个人是一件很累的事。
那各位骑士呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment