Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rainie Yang @ Singapore Novena Square 2 September 2010!!!

First of all... A random photo from the past when I still had my "long-er" hair...


Ignore the thing on my head. Although I know it's cute right? ^^
Let's zoom in on that very small poster in the background!

Yes! Rainie Yang!

She finally came to Singapore to promote her latest concert,“異想天開”, Whimsical Concert! And I was able to make it down to Novena Square 2 to support her event! Haven't seen her for around 2 years, since "ToGetHer" Promotion Events!!!

The 1st stop for her Whimsical Concert was at Taiwan, and her 2nd stop is at Singapore. Singapore, ain't we lucky? ^^


So basically here's the details for the concert and the event.
23rd Sept 2010, Tuesday, 7pm @ Novena Square 2

1st photo with the board with Rainie's autograph after everything ended for quite some time. So basically everyone was gone.


Then I happily ran up the stage, no idea where to place my hands and legs and I looked awkward. Credits to Amy for taking the photo.


Credits to Amy again for taking the photo. Okay I looked less awkward cause this photo is more natural, I was just adjusting my watch and she snapped a photo. :X


丞琳媽咪好好哦,離開現場時還不忘簽板~


And lastly my queue number for that day! I took a quick photo of it before I had to give it to the people when I go on the stage.

With a queue number, it's more convenient to get in and out for this kind of events while we were queueing. Oh and we had a star stamp chop on our hands too. I washed it away without taking a photo of it, nothing memorable anyway, just a chop which can be bought from any shops.

I was pretty high that day before Rainie comes, probably to contain my excitement! ^^ Laughing easily at any comments...


So basically the usual taking photo of the board routine while waiting, snapped a few photos, this was the clearest one...

I wonder what's wrong with me that day? Most of my photos were blurred, either I was too excited to keep my hand still, or I was blocked that badly to find a good spot to hold my camera still for some time, or I was standing on an uneven platform!!! The barrier!!!


And then the DJ came at around 6+pm and hold up a poster, telling us the main point of today's event is to buy Rainie's concert ticket so that you can get a free poster with Rainie's autograph.

She told us she wouldn't give us a chance to snap a photo of the poster so that we can reprint it out in any matter. No worries, I snap a clear photo of it anyway. BESIDES, I have the original jpeg photo so just a bit of stretching, send to printing shop and ta-da! Done. Nah not going to do that... Haha... Just joking.

Oh and then, and then at around 7.22pm, our star made her entrance!!!


Down the escalator here she comes! Haha! She really feels like some international big star coming down from the escalator with the way she dressed!


Then, she made her way up the stage. Oh please fan club, the boards, the boards... =.='''

Fortunately I got a gap in between the boards to take a photo but why must Rainie be enclosed by 2 black thingy?


Luckily after some time, they remembered to take it down.
And Rainie was no longer enclosed by black thingy lols!

But I appreciate the fan club's effort to make the boards.
Taken from: http://blog.omy.sg/rainie

So here's what the board says...

異想天開楊天后


金鐘影后寶茱姐
Grats to Rainie for being nominated in the Golden Bell Awards!!!

寶茱姐!加油!加油!加油!


Look at her pretty long hair, wonders how long it takes to grow to that length. X3

Oh yah and Amy made me guess 2 things about Rainie that day before she came. And I got both of them right. :3

First, it's whether will Rainie be singing any songs, she said no and I said yes, and I was right. :)
Second, whether Rainie will tie or let down her hair, she said let down and I said tied up and I'm right again. :)

Woots~ I'm getting to know her better ain't I? Haha. And to mention that Amy & Rainie's birthday is difference of 1 day! Hahaha!!! XD

I decided to upload the video which I took cause it's the clearest thing.
However, my hands were quite shaky because the platform I was standing on was not a flat surface, I was standing on the barrier...

楊丞琳"異想天開"新加坡簽名會 - 演唱"雨愛"

丞琳媽咪在應該封mic的時刻特地為我們獻唱一首。好棒哦!

Rainie was saying "Thank You" in Malay at the end. "Terima Kasih"!!! XD


Haha! So smart of you, trying to snap a photo of Rainie on the escalator. Thankfully, the escalator isn't moving at a very fast speed. :)


Zooming in past all the hands and boards and cameras that were sticking up...

I was so oblivious to the environment when Rainie showed up that I barely noticed what's happening around me. When I accidentally spit saliva on Amy's arm (cause I was shouting and screaming too excitedly), she showed me her arm... No respond... Then she cleaned her arm on my shirt... No response...

She told me later and I was like O.O
Really???


Yay! Clear photo! Thanks to the flash light beside me or around me to brighten up Rainie's beautiful face!!! ^^


Love her smile; and the way she places her arms, she looks and feels gentle yet in her interview with FM 100.3, she said she's not. That's probably the other side of her that we wouldn't get to see yet. :)

But I don't think she'll be as fierce as 寶茱姐 so honestly, 就算妳像寶茱姐,我也不介意一天被妳打八百下!不要打頸項就好!!!


And then the fc presents her with a bouquet (which she said feels like a bridal bouquet), a ba zhang (meat rice dumpling) yumi soft toy wrapped in the concert tee that the fc designed and a cake.

She used her finger to touch the cake and licked it and exclaimed that it's edible! What's she expecting? A soap? Hahaha!

Taken from: http://blog.omy.sg/rainie


The cake had her image on it, so she was saying something about eating herself! Hahaha!

Rainie was really funny that day! ^^

And then after that she sang "雨愛", the video posted above, and I was focusing on two things. My camera screen because if I looked away Rainie might not end up in the screen and my feet (without loooking at it)...

Throughout the whole video, I was sliding down, trying to get myself up on the barrier again which shook the camera quite vigorously, and keeping myself on the barrier before sliding down yet again... =.=

Then she prepared to sign our posters!!! One ticket was only entitled to one poster so luckily I brought Amy along! Haha! Cause I got 2 tickets, one which belongs to my senior who can't made it to the event...


Okay, great, finally! Yippee! Clear photo! XD


Not forgetting to snap a photo while queueing with my hp camera, auto focus for my hp camera is really good so I don't have to worry about it being blurred...

The queue was moving rather fast at the start. O.O

Then I was on the stage, and my eye was dry... *Rubs Rubs*
Looking at Amy while rubbing eyes cause she wasn't able to come up when I went up...
Luckily, when I was standing in front of Rainie my eyes were okay again...

And I was... Looking at her hand...
Cause my goal, was to shake hands with her! XD
The last time I shook it it felt really soft!

Why was I looking at her hand when I should have looked at her face??? -.-
And she was signing rather slow... I could see clearly every stroke she made to sign her name.

Then she raised her hands after signing and I shook it!
Yay! Happy! ^^
So kind of her to raise her hands to offer a handshake before I do.
While shaking hands, I was looking at her face (finally...), hmm... her make-up is rather thick but pretty nonetheless!
I said “加油” to her with the music blasting in the background! And Amy told me that Rainie said “謝謝” to each of us. I wonder a while and I think, "Yeah, she did said "Thank You!" ^^

(I became more confident to speak to "not-so-normal" people nowadays~ ^^)


Just some afterthoughts when I was on the stage:
No matter how much she denies it I think she's really gentle,
which can be shown through
- Her gentle yet slightly firm handshake
- Her really gentle and soft voice when she said "Thank You" in Chinese
- Her actions, even the way she signed her poster~ ^^

After queueing... Let's wait for Rainie to finish signing! Sadly, I couldn't witness her signing the rest of the posters cause I was not standing at a very favourable position...

Before I get to that position... I went up the escalator...


Snapped another photo of the massive crowd! Proud of Rainie! There were still lots of people although there wasn't any advertising of this event except on the fc's blog.


Now the other view, figured I can't see her either so might as well...


Just stand and wait for her at the escalator! She's going to come up the same way as she goes down after all, right? :3

While waiting for her to finish signing, I can hear the fan club having fun singing any songs that were playing on the speakers! I want to join them too! So high! I was high too, but no one is high with me. :(

The above photo is "Test Shoot 1".


Test Shoot 2


Test Shoot 3! Omg Rainie's coming up!!!


Test Shoot 4! Omg Rainie's really coming up soon!!!


Test Shoot 5!!! Omg how come the photo turned blurred again? :(
Well at least I got a photo of her leaving and saw her really really really close up!!! ^^

Someone trying to shake hands with her in that photo btw...


Test Shoot 6! People frantically grabbing her hands, gosh. ._.
Where's your manners people?


Test Shoot 7! I know she's someone in there! You just got to use your feelings to sense for her presence!!!

And the rewards I got for the day, a really hyper Carrot who even dared to go on stage to take not 1 but quite a few photos of herself and the Rainie in the board.

And a...


Pretty pretty poster of Rainie's concert with her autograph!!!
I've been wanting this poster ever since the news of her 1st ever ticket concert was released!

1 comment:

  1. HEY ! Can you please email me ? Got something to ask you (: ohlov-eee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete