Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I just want to do my Goma UV in peace!!!

What's with all those things that are happening at the moment???
I just want to do my Goma UV in peace.

Initially I only wanted to update my msn pm, but I feel that my bottled up frustrated feelings are enough to hit a blog entry.


See, I got a jigsaw puzzle to piece up.

Not that I'm exactly hating this work. But any normal person doing this straight for hours will probably go crazy seeing the number of dots they have to deal with. Great, from vertexes to UV and they are still D-O-T-S!

And to add on, there's this confusion I have over gems, whether I'm eligible to register or not. They gave me a time slot but my friend told me that we already had 7 modules and we can't take more than that. And what I want now is to finish my gems asap so that I wouldn't have to bother it when I'm in year 3.

Plus, some stupid debate competition. I told my mother it's time wasting. She told me I should refer to it as "time spent". Sorry. No. It's TIME WASTING.

I initially volunteer myself because I thought it was in July and they ended up pushing it to October.

DON'T THEY FREAKING KNOW THAT WHEN THE WHOLE SCHOOL DOESN'T HAVE HOMEWORK, SCHOOL OF DESIGN FREAKING HAVE AND YOU HAVE TO PUSH IT TO THE LAST WEEK OF HOLIDAYS!!!

Oh yah, to add on, my lecturer didn't place me together in the same group as my studio project group mates. Totally demotivated to even speak a word for that debate thingy.

To make matters worst, I have this person who is extremely enthusiastic over the debate competition in my team, and from what I heard from the others, he's pretty stubborn too. Plus I don't know him well either. So to avoid hurting his feelings, I delayed the time to tell him that I'm not going.


Sorry but I'm not going to risk my Gomamon's UV assignment grade for some debate competition. It's not worth it.

Not saying that I'm frustrated over doing Goma's UV, he is my fruit of labour & cute so it's worth it~ ^3^


Till next time...


PS: Sorry Li Yi. I don't think I can get your birthday post up by this week, maybe around next week okay? I shall make it pretty with hand-drawn images, only for you. :)


Here's a cake for you first! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment