Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Post of 2011

I must admit I'm still stuck in 2010. There have been many times when I nearly filled in the date as 2010 instead of 2011. Well, I guess that happens to us every new year doesn't it? We need some time to adapt to the new change.


For the past few months,

I've been trying to change,

Change to a happier person,

Because I was influenced by a person,

A person whom I never met in real life before,

But her positive outlook in life really makes me ponder what am I doing with mine?



Of course that doesn't happen with a snap of fingers, or making it as my new year resolution. I am still me, still the old me. Every little bad thing that happens push me back to my depressed state.

Just like what happened when I was trying to recruit member for my final year project and failed. Just like what happened when I went to my internship interview, all dressed up and prepared but received a letter of notification for rejecting my application.

But there's still a face, a voice that stays in my heart, telling me that there's still someone out there who's trying her best too. I've really no idea how to describe it. A happy person influences others to be happy too. She's a happy person who doesn't get dishearten for not winning awards, who doesn't get proud for winning one, who gets happy that people are acknowledging her talent and effort.

謝謝妳,官恩娜。

雖然妳不認識我,但是我很高興能認識妳。

我知道妳人很好,總有一天,別人也會看到我所看到的恩娜。那個不只人長得漂亮,心底也很美的快樂女孩。妳是我看到的第一個把快樂和努力一起擺在第一位的藝人。因為人往往太執著某件事而忘了奮斗的原因。

Thank You, Ella Koon.

Although you have no idea who I am, I'm glad to have met you.

I know you are a good person, someday, others will be able to see the same Ella that I see. The happy girl who's not only pretty, but has a beautiful heart too. You're the first artiste whom I had seen placing "happy" and "hard work" at 1st position. Because many a times, we are often too obstinate regarding certain matters, at the end of the day, we forgot the very reason why we fought for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment