Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Upgrading to New Blogger Template

I was playing with blogger's new template and template designer, so if you've visited my blog just, my blog will be in weird shape, and constantly changing colours as though the template's animating. Lols.

I guess I'll will stick with the one I have now after editing it for the whole night. :)

However, there was something lacking, and it took me a while to realise that my customised cursor wasn't there because I applied a new template and edited from it. I've figured out how to put mouse cursor codes from: Here

The only problem, my hand cursor doesn't appear when I hover over links. I tried to find solutions but I have no idea what to do with the google results I found, so I'm just going to leave the mouse cursor as is.

To me, feedback is far more important than design. So if my readers can't tell the difference between a linked text/image and a normal one, I would rather leave the mouse as it is. Well it isn't that ugly... Is it? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment