Sunday, January 15, 2012

On a side note

After writing so many dream journals, the final day of my Hong Kong trip didn't sound as fantastic as it actually was. I must be having too many exciting dreams.

Just yesterday I dreamt I had a fight when someone stole my sword and we were fighting to snatch an aura ball used to power up my sword. I hid injured partners in an abandoned mansion which was located in an icy town. My seniors unexpectedly appeared and I took them on a tour to the mansion. The journey to there was more exciting as it became a mini puzzle.

4 comments:

  1. free hit count!

    no la.. just realized you had a blog, so come here look see look see....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.

      I didn't like to publicise my blog at a place where people knows about me so I kept it hidden. :P

      Delete
  2. lol but your pageviews a lot wor... does your real friends know this blog of yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I started in 2007, and I had lots of pictures, maybe that's why. I did translations too. As a hobby and to help overseas Jolin fans too.

      My close friends do know I've this blog but only one visits it often.

      Delete