Monday, October 8, 2012

奴隸船 Slave Ship - 蔡依林 Jolin Tsai

奴隸船 (Nu Li Chuan)

I love oldies, we all do. "Slave Ship" has a very smoothing melody that puts one at ease. Looking at her back in the Sony days, she really came a long way. Her latest ballad, "I" shows her fears and concerns she had after all these years. At the end of the day, without song and dance, will she be important to anyone?

Some people believed in the ideology that everyone is replaceable in this world. If Jolin doesn't come into your world, another idol will take up her place. I was considering that, but then I believed she's an angel that I'll be fated to meet even if I missed her by chance. If I didn't notice her in "Magic", I'll in "Castle" or "J-Game" or "Dancing Diva" or "Agent J" or "Myself" or "Muse". I'll pick up my pace to catch up with what I had missed.

When I first saw her, I was young. I didn't think twice and I liked her instantly. She looked like an angel to me, that would be my reason to why I like her. No complications, no explanations. Ever since then, my love for her has stopped at its own time, no matter how much she has grown, my love will still be there. She will always be the most important angel to me in my life.

Song: 奴隸船 Slave Ship
Album: 看我七十二變 Magic

海上 你溫柔的浪
Hai shang ni wen rou de lang
On the seas, your gentle waves

搖晃 我簡單的夢想
Yao huang wo jian dan de meng xiang
Swaying my simple dream

還以爲
Hai yi wei
And I thought

可以卸下武裝一起流浪
Ke yi xie xia wu zhuang yi qi liu lang
I can let down my guard to drift with you

你說謊
Ni shuo huang
You lied

船上 我孤單的帆
Chuan shang wo gu dan de fan
On the ship, my lonely sailcloth

前往 不確定的方向
Qian wang bu que ding de fang xiang
Heading towards an uncertain direction

還以爲
Hai yi wei
And I thought

從此海闊天空萬點星光
Cong ci hai kuo tian kong wan dian xing guang
From then on it will be an endless stretch of stars

你說謊
Ni shuo huang
You lied

失望 你轉眼變了模樣
Shi wang ni zhuan yan bian le mu yang
Disappointment, you changed in the blink of an eye

信仰 實現得那麽荒唐
Xin yang shi xian de na me huang tang
Faith was carry through so ridiculously

愛情 斷送在你那掌舵的手上
Ai qing duan song zai ni na zhang duo de shou shang
Love was destroyed under your steering

該怎麽靠岸
Gai zen me kao an
How should we get to shore?

眼淚 是你承諾的海洋
Yan lei shi ni cheng nuo de hai yang
Tears are your promised ocean

勇敢 沒裝進我的行囊
Yong gan mei zhuang jin wo de xing nang
Courage was not placed in my luggage

愛情登上了你掌舵的奴隸船
Ai qing deng shang le ni zhang duo de nu li chuan
When love boards your slave ship

I’m your Slave

Always

海上 你溫柔的浪
Hai shang ni wen rou de lang
On the seas, your gentle waves

搖晃 我簡單的夢想
Yao huang wo jian dan de meng xiang
Swaying my simple dream

還以爲
Hai yi wei
And I thought

可以卸下武裝一起流浪
Ke yi xie xia wu zhuang yi qi liu lang
I can let down my guard to drift with you

你說謊
Ni shuo huang
You lied

失望 你轉眼變了模樣
Shi wang ni zhuan yan bian le mu yang
Disappointment, you changed in the blink of an eye

信仰 實現得那麽荒唐
Xin yang shi xian de na me huang tang
Faith was carry through so ridiculously

愛情 斷送在你那掌舵的手上
Ai qing duan song zai ni na zhang duo de shou shang
Love was destroyed under your steering

該怎麽靠岸
Gai zen me kao an
How should we get to shore?

眼淚 是你承諾的海洋
Yan lei shi ni cheng nuo de hai yang
Tears are your promised ocean

勇敢 沒裝進我的行囊
Yong gan mei zhuang jin wo de xing nang
Courage was not placed in my luggage

愛情登上了你掌舵的奴隸船
Ai qing deng shang le ni zhang duo de nu li chuan
When love boards your slave ship

I’m your Slave

Always

勇敢 沒裝進我的行囊
Yong gan mei zhuang jin wo de xing nang
Courage was not placed in my luggage

愛情登上了你掌舵的奴隸船
Ai qing deng shang le ni zhang duo de nu li chuan
When love boards your slave ship

I’m your Slave

Always

No comments:

Post a Comment